Back to School Night: September 23
Join us on Tuesday, September 23 from 6:00 P.M. to 7:30 P.m. for our annual Back to School Night. Meet your child’s teacher, explore the classroom, and learn about the upcoming school year. Teachers will host two identical sessions. Session 1 will run from 6:15 P.M. to 6:45 P.M. and session 2 will run from 6:45 P.M. to 7:15 P.M. You can also shop the Scholastic Book Fair from 3:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.m.
Hope to see you there!
Donate to the Giving Tree Today!
Click on the image below to make your donation online via paypal.
Are You Ready?
Everyone at the Warren Prescott K-8 School is ready and excited for a brand new school year. Make sure you are ready using the list below as a guide!
- Prior to the start of school you will receive a letter from Principal Davis. Please read the letter carefully for your child’s room assignment and other important information about the start of the school year.
- As a reminder, the Warren-Prescott K-8 is a uniform school. The school uniform consists of tan or blue pants (unripped jeans are acceptable) and a navy blue polo or turtle neck shirt with the school patch on it. Iron-on patches are available for purchase at Charelestown Ace Hardware all summer or at the Warren Prescott School beginning August 18th. Warren-Prescott sweat pants or navy blue sweat pants may be worn on gym days.
- Please make sure your child completes their summer work packet prior to the start of school. The packets include a grade-level math learning packet, book report and suggested supply list for the upcoming school year. Students that complete their summer work will receive credit that is equivalent to a quiz grade in both ELA and math.
- There have been some changes in transportation within the Boston Public Schools. Please read your letter from Principal Davis for details about these changes.
After School Programs:
- Do you want to pay for your child’s after school program?
- Pay online here for Star Singers, Chorus, or Art.
- Pay online here for Grade 5 Instrument Rental or Grades 6-8 Band.
Have you created your family portal account?
- View directions: Getting Started with the Family Portal.
- Contact the office for your unique security code (only necessary the first time).